Free Translation

Share/Bookmark

Monday, March 1, 2010

Pay It Forward & Give Back!

PIF = Pay It Forward

This template is listed as a PIF in my Etsy shop. PIF stands for "Pay It Forward". Etsy PIF listings are essentially free however the price of 20 cents is because the Etsy-mandated minimum rate post an item on their website.

Some PIFs charge very inexpensive or at cost shipping, while some sellers will ship their PIF listings for free. This PIF features electronic delivery so no shipping required.More about PIFs in this article by Rhonda Rowley entitled "PIF (Pay It Forward): Sharing crafts with the world".

In order to purchase a PIF listing, you must do something nice for someone else. You can either list an item of your own as a PIF, or do a generious act of kindness for a friend or even a complete stranger!

PLEASE DO NOT ACTUALLY BUY THIS ITEM! 
PLEASE PASS IT FORWARD!

GB = Give Back

Everybody loves to be acknowledged and appreciated. If you enjoy this template please let me know! Some of the best ways to do so are as follows:
  • Write a blog post after installing this template. Tell your friends how awesome it is and where you got it.
  • Heart this item on Etsy.
  • Heart my Etsy shop.
  • Follow me on Tumblr.
  • Follow me on Twitter (I will follow back!).
  • Follow me here on Blogger with Google Friend Connect (I will follow back!).
  • Leave comments on my blog.
  • Join the Glamour Bomb Facebook fan page.
  • Follow Glamour Bomb with the Facebook application "NetworkedBlogs".
Thanks for stopping by and have a magical day!

1 comment:

Creative Commons License
This work by Glamour Bomb is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution. Based on a work at Stop Design.
 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates